- Download the Parent Registration Checklist from our list of Admissions Forms.
- If you would like to schedule a tour of our facilities, please contact the school office (813-677-5236) between the hours of 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM for an appointment.
- Set up an appointment for parents and student to meet with an administrator (7th-12th grade students).
- Click this link to fill out an online application for each child you wish to register. (https://secure.gradelink.com/1715/enrollment) If you would prefer to use paper forms, please download the Registration form from our list of Admissions Forms, and bring the completed form to our school office.
- Download copies of our Student Reference forms from our list of Admissions forms, distribute them, and begin the process of having them completed. New 1st-6th grade students will need three reference forms, and new 7th-12th grade students will need four reference forms. When asking for a reference, it would be best to provide the evaluator with a self-addressed, stamped envelope with our school’s name and address (Attn: Administrator).
- Schedule a time to have your student take the entrance examination (new 1st-12th grade students). Bring a copy of your child’s most recent report card to the entrance examination. Reference forms are not required before the entrance examination but must be received before a final decision regarding acceptance into EBCS can be made.
- Contact our school offices to pay your child’s Registration and Book Fees.
- Provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, current Florida Physical form, and current Immunization record when paying Registration fee.
Note: Upon your child’s acceptance into East Bay Christian School, a final decision regarding grade placement will only be made after the Administration has received previous records and reference forms.
2023-2024 K3-K4 Fee Sheet
2023-2024 K5-12th Fee Sheet
2023-2024 Registration Form
The fee sheet shows the break down of tuition fees and the schedule of payment. Expenses include Registration, Book Fee, and monthly tuition.
**Now accepting Step Up for Students scholarship**