- Download the Parent Registration Checklist from our list of Admissions Forms.
- If you would like to schedule a tour of our facilities, please contact the school office (813-677-5236) between the hours of 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM for an appointment.
- Set up an appointment for parents and student to meet with an administrator (7th-12th grade students).
- Click this link to fill out an online application for each child you wish to register. (https://secure.gradelink.com/1715/enrollment) If you would prefer to use paper forms, please download the Registration form from our list of Admissions Forms, and bring the completed form to our school office.
- Download copies of our Student Reference forms from our list of Admissions forms, distribute them, and begin the process of having them completed. New 1st-6th grade students will need three reference forms, and new 7th-12th grade students will need four reference forms. When asking for a reference, it would be best to provide the evaluator with a self-addressed, stamped envelope with our school’s name and address (Attn: Administrator).
- Schedule a time to have your student take the entrance examination (new 1st-12th grade students). Bring a copy of your child’s most recent report card to the entrance examination. Reference forms are not required before the entrance examination but must be received before a final decision regarding acceptance into EBCS can be made.
- Contact our school offices to pay your child’s Registration and Book Fees.
- Provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, current Florida Physical form, and current Immunization record when paying Registration fee.
Note: Upon your child’s acceptance into East Bay Christian School, a final decision regarding grade placement will only be made after the Administration has received previous records and reference forms.
The fee sheet shows the break down of tuition fees and the schedule of payment. Expenses include Registration, Book Fee, and monthly tuition.
**Now accepting Step Up for Students scholarship**